Brussels or Ghent
- 28y or younger?
- National of the Member States of the European Economic Area (including the 27 Member States of the EU and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or of Monaco?
- graduated or you have 1-2y of experience?
- looking for a job in data, development, engineering, functional/business analyst, or O365?
- excited to take on a challenge in our office in Brussels under the V.I.E. contract?
- An attractive and flexible salary package (according to the scale of the V.I.E. program)
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with the possibility to work from home (post-covid) at least one day per week and work from different offices (Ghent/Brussels)
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
- Be part of our SII Team, where we don't only work hard but also play hard: teambuilding activities, after-work drinks, SII merchandise, and so much more!
Do you want to take on a new challenge and be part of our Belgian SII Team? Don't hesitate and apply now. Let's find out together which role fits you best, based on your profile & experiences.
Telework & flexible hours
Games & internal contests
Flexible mobility policy