The technical analyst will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Interact with Epic managers, functional analysts, DevOps and (lead) developers
- Define application’s software design and provide necessary guidance to the developer team
- Understand and analyse business requirements in full autonomy and translate them into technical analysis or support actions for developers
- Capable and willing to participate to development and troubleshooting activities
- provide support to development team, fill the gap between the requirements and the more junior developers
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Analytical mindset, proactive, good communication skills and not afraid to take the lead on technical subjects ;
- Technical knowledge/expertise in JDK8 ,GIT, MVN, Tomcat, Jenkins, Angular, SpringBoot, SpringData , SpringMVC/RestController, SpringSecurity, REST, Swagger/OAS, JAXRS, Junit, TestNG,TDD, MongoDB, Oracle, Immutability, Functional Programming, Json marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Relevant work experience in one of the following sectors: Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telecoms & logistic
- An attractive and flexible salary package
- A dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with the possibility to work from home at least one day per week and work from different offices (Leuven/Brussels)
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
- A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. Our #fungineers work hard but they also play hard, hello after-work drinks, SII Dinners, and SII Day!
Apply for this job
Telework & flexible hours
Games & internal contests
Flexible mobility policy