Senior Java Developer
We are now searching for profile of Senior Java Developer who wants to be part of security related team.
You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and digital identity management.
In our team we use Java EE and Spring for development of web applications focused on production of identity documents and processing of biometric and cryptographic data.
A week in the life of a Senior Java developer:
· You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality
· You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
· You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable software components
· You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
· You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
· You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
· You will technically support and develop junior team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· It would be preferred if you have experience with networks, digital security, cryptography, PKI, smart cards, biometry, image processing algorithms
· You must be fluent in English.
· Practical experience with Scrum is an advantage.
· University degree in computer science is an advantage
· At least 5 years of experience with enterprise applications in Java